COVID-19 Resources for Businesses, Communities, and Local GovernmentsA collection of COVID-19 resources.
Last updated 06.02.2021
The COVID-19 pandemic has been an unprecedented event that has impacted every part of the globe. All Pennsylvanians – businesses, communities, neighbors – have been affected and the Commonwealth has responded aggressively to the spread of COVID-19.
- As of May 31, 2021, COVID-19 mitigation measures have been lifted in Pennsylvania.
- The masking order will be lifted on June 28 or when 70 percent of adults are fully vaccinated, whichever comes first.
- Fully vaccinated Pennsylvanians may choose not to wear a mask, unless they are required by a business or organization.
- Businesses and individuals are encouraged to follow CDC safety guidance.
- Responding to COVID-19 in PA Guide
- DOH Updated Universal Face Coverings Order (May 13, 2021)
- Business Exemptions by County
To help our businesses, communities and local governments navigate the changing landscape, DCED is providing a round-up of resources and partners ready to help. Here you will find information about:
Questions for DCED? Contact DCED Customer Service by calling 1.866.466.3972 or by email at email@example.com.
Contact the Center for Local Government Services by calling 1.888.223.6837.
For program specific questions: