COVID-19 Resources for Businesses, Communities, and Local GovernmentsA collection of COVID-19 resources.
Last updated 04.01.2021
The COVID-19 pandemic has been an unprecedented event that has impacted every part of the globe. All Pennsylvanians – businesses, communities, neighbors – have been affected and the Commonwealth has responded aggressively to the spread of COVID-19.
As stabilization continues, Pennsylvanians must remain vigilant. The virus is relentless, but with our determination and can-do spirit, we will win.
- Certify My Business
- Self-Certification Program (FAQs)
- Open & Certified PA Business Directory
- COVID-19 Business Guidance
- COVID-19 Business Guidance FAQs
- Targeted Mitigation Order - Amended April 1, 2021
- Business Exemptions by County
To help our businesses, communities and local governments navigate the changing landscape, DCED is providing a round-up of resources and partners ready to help. Here you will find information about:
Questions for DCED? Contact DCED Customer Service by calling 1.866.466.3972 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Center for Local Government Services by calling 1.888.223.6837.
For program specific questions:
- Community Development Block Grant questions: 1.717.787.5327
- Neighborhood Assistance Program questions: 1.717.787.1984 | email@example.com
- Community Services Block Grant questions: 1.717.787.1984 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weatherization Assistance Program questions: 1.717.425.7643 | email@example.com