Infrastructure and Facilities Improvement Program (IFIP)
A multi-year grant program that will provide grants to certain issuers of debt in order to assist with the payment of debt service.
Payment of debt service incurred by the authority relating to debt issued for the project.
- Authorities that issue debt for Tax Increment Financing
- Redevelopment Authorities
- Convention center authorities, including municipal authorities formed for the purpose of convention center activities
- The Pennsylvania Economic Development Financing Authority
Grants up to $1 million for eligible cases.
Purpose of Funding
- Site Development – Business
Grant cannot exceed the amount of the eligible tax increment generated by the project.