Contractors Interested in Providing WAP Services

Contractors and Construction companies that are interested in performing weatherization services must be registered with the Attorney General’s office as a Home Improvement Contractor (HIC).

Weatherization services are provided through approved local weatherization service providers. Interested contractors must contract with a local service provider in order to provide service for the weatherization program. Contractors should be aware that there are a variety of training requirements for certification to ensure the highest quality of work.

Click on the box below for the list of agencies by county. Contractors should contact the weatherization service provider which covers the county where they wish to work. The list will provide agency name, address, and phone number to contact.


You can find more information on the WAP training requirements page.

Program Guidelines, State Plans, and Public Notices can be found in the Weatherization Library.

Back To Top