Local Business Assistance
Partnerships for Regional Economic Performance (PREP) is PA’s network of business assistance partners designed to help companies start, grow and prosper.
Our local and regional PREP partners have the experience and know-how to assist individuals who have an idea and need help with the basics of starting a new venture. PREP also meets the demands of existing companies that seek assistance in all aspects of successful business development and growth.
Advice and Resources
The PREP network consists of hundreds of trained and experienced experts who can offer assistance and resources. PREP’s one-on-one counseling, specialized workshops, online training and financial incentives make it one of the most coordinated and respected networks in the nation designed specifically to meet the needs of our job creators — the men and women who start and grow our businesses.
PREP helps to answer the following questions and more:
- How do I start a new business?
- How do I write a business plan?
- Where can I get necessary financing?
- Where is the best place to locate my business?
- How can I expand into new markets?
- Who can help me re-organize my shop floor?
- Should I invest in new equipment?
- Can I get training for my employees?
Local Assistance Contacts
Hover over any region of the map for contact information, or click on any map region to bring up a full page on that PREP region.